Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

On 9/8/2017 at 5:20 PM, JR Boucicaut said:

And they’re screened. :mellow:

Cool, instead of adult league players buying equipment to be like the pros, teams and companies are downgrading equipment to be like adult league players. Guys, we are finally ahead of the curve!

Can't wait until the winter classic jerseys are just each guy bringing a dark and a light, and it's the guys and white jerseys and yellow jerseys against the guys in black jerseys and blue jerseys. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 9/10/2017 at 5:38 PM, IPv6Freely said:

They're only practice jerseys... *shrug*

I will say this, the pro stock Reebok Edge 3.0 practice jersey is my favorite jersey of all time. I figure a lot of people don't care too much about what jersey they wear or what material it is (or if its been washed and stinks in some cases), but the best way to describe it is like going from wearing a t-shirt under your gear to wearing underarmor or nike dri-fit. Once you make that switch you can't go back. There's a pretty decent market for pro stock for practice jerseys so I hope I can either get an adidas practice jersey to try out or they drive down the price on reebok 3.0's and I can grab a few more of those.

• Like 1

All this being said about the practice jerseys.. man, the game wear jersey collars need some work. Some of the teams have made the collar situation look okay (Kings, Oilers for examples), but some of them look extremely stupid (Flyers and Blackhawks come to mind). Also, the fake laces were one thing when they were technically functional, but just having laces sticking out of the front of the jersey (Leafs) looks incredibly silly. 

• Like 4

It's about a week old at this point, but has anyone seen the Golden Knights Twitter? There's a video of Fleury dangling little kids in his goalie gear at a local rink, which might be the new Premier pad. Or they're just custom graphics.

DJIkSqjVoAAr1dK.jpg:large

• Like 2