Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

Love what Warrior is doing with throwback graphics. If only other companies would follow suit. It would be very, very tempting to buy a 1X in XXX Lite guise, a 1S in One95 or even One90 livery, and a Super Tacks in Vector V10 graphics.

On 9/22/2017 at 8:27 AM, GoalForFun said:

Love what Warrior is doing with throwback graphics. If only other companies would follow suit. 

I guess,  but something from 2010 hardly seems like "throwback." I never got the impression people were particularly taken with the AK27 or its graphics when it was readily available. #fakenostalgia 

And, it's downright confusing when they dress a retail lowkick stick (Alpha) as a retail midkick stick (AK27). I know Warrior doesn't currently have a true midkick stick, but it's like they are going out of their way to present it as something it's not. 

5 minutes ago, start_today said:

I guess,  but something from 2010 hardly seems like "throwback." I never got the impression people were particularly taken with the AK27 or its graphics when it was readily available. #fakenostalgia 

And, it's downright confusing when they dress a retail lowkick stick (Alpha) as a retail midkick stick (AK27). I know Warrior doesn't currently have a true midkick stick, but it's like they are going out of their way to present it as something it's not. 

seems like they're going after the person who was 10-15 years old when those sticks came out but parents wouldn't buy it for them. now they have the money so can finally buy it themselves.

3 hours ago, nutters said:

seems like they're going after the person who was 10-15 years old when those sticks came out but parents wouldn't buy it for them. now they have the money so can finally buy it themselves.

:90_wave::90_wave:

thatll be me

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JGraz15 said:

New old OvieDKc2Ml9W4AAJLUY?format=jpg&name=large

His pants are branded as CCM... 

OY6c35m.jpg 

But this photo makes me wonder if they're still Bauer One95s they've rebranded, or he just added the spine pads from the One95s. Most likely the second thought.

watched some of the Rangers pre season game last night and noticed Nash was in a pair of 1X gloves, he has been in CCM the past few seasons.  Also noticeably absent from the gloves were shot blockers, they've been pretty much mandatory on the Rangers since Tortorella was the coach, they started on everyone but in the past few seasons there have been a few without but it seemed like anyone who played PK had to have them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hollowicked said:

At what point do guys like Voracek run out of skates that are not made anymore?

jake.jpg

Komarov is still in Graf G35s. I think it’s like sticks - buy them until they’re all gone, then move onto something else. Rick Nash was in WinnWell gloves *forever*.

Edited by Jamarquan
  • Like 2