Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

They look awesome. I'll be in for one and I'm close enough to try and grab a Canadian made one from the team if they have any extras. The gloves and shells look great too, these colours should be their jerseys. 

• Like 1

meh.  It's ok, pretty classy but I guess I expect more flash for WC jerseys (esp. after the Habs/Sens jerseys that were just revealed which were really nice).

Side note, I can't stand what Adidas has done to the collars, they're all atrocious, esp. the one with the fake ties.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hills said:

They look awesome. I'll be in for one and I'm close enough to try and grab a Canadian made one from the team if they have any extras. The gloves and shells look great too, these colours should be their jerseys. 

do you have a pic of the gloves and shells for those of us too lazy to look it up ourselves?

WC jerseys are about keeping it simple and traditional yet beautiful. not going off the deep end trying to reinvent the wheel. sabres knocked this one out of the park. hopefully the Rangers jerseys are that nice. i absolutely hated the 2012 Rangers WC jerseys. such an ugly logo. all they had to do was do the Heritage 3rd jersey in that offwhite/cream color and they fucked it up

Edited by asgoodasdead
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, asgoodasdead said:

WC jerseys are about keeping it simple and traditional yet beautiful. not going off the deep end trying to reinvent the wheel. sabres knocked this one out of the park. hopefully the Rangers jerseys are that nice. i absolutely hated the 2012 Rangers WC jerseys. such an ugly logo. all they had to do was do the Heritage 3rd jersey in that offwhite/cream color and they fucked it up

I agree about those 2012 jerseys, the color scheme was beautiful but the logo didn't look good at all.  Their Stadium Series jerseys were also pretty bad, so hopefully they don't get a third strike this year.  Oh and I personally loved their heritage jerseys, I was hoping they'd keep that as their regular dark jersey.

6 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

meh.  It's ok, pretty classy but I guess I expect more flash for WC jerseys (esp. after the Habs/Sens jerseys that were just revealed which were really nice).

Side note, I can't stand what Adidas has done to the collars, they're all atrocious, esp. the one with the fake ties.

Hold up. You think the Habs and Sens jerseys are nice??

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hills said:

Nice looking jerseys. Hope they use something similar for the alumni game. Would be nice to pick up a Lafontaine or Ray one...

1 hour ago, chippa13 said:

LaFontaine was such a pleasure to watch play.

Mogo's looking like a less than healthy Dr. Spaceman now, but he'd be great to get out there with Patty again.

1003774_4.jpg

1282548_2.jpg

• Like 1

my LaFontaine Rangers jersey is my favorite to wear to MSG and always a huge hit walking the halls. got it for $50 back in the day at a Marshalls-type store called Value City. my brother aso got a Bourque and Samsonov home white Bruins jerseys there back then for i think $80 each. place was the best

• Like 1

9 hours ago, asgoodasdead said:

my LaFontaine Rangers jersey is my favorite to wear to MSG and always a huge hit walking the halls. got it for $50 back in the day at a Marshalls-type store called Value City. my brother aso got a Bourque and Samsonov home white Bruins jerseys there back then for i think $80 each. place was the best

I remember when CCM/Koho/Pro Player lost the NHL jersey contract and Value City picked up a TON of jerseys. I got several for the $20 range including several authentics.

• Like 2

Here is the Rangers Winter Classic jersey. I think it looks great. I was always a fan of their whites for the extra details in the shoulders... I want to pick up one of these as well.

DPacO9vW0AAMyiI.jpg

DPQADcDXkAEo43L.jpg

Edited by Hills
Twitter really needs a "share photo externally" button
  • Like 2

Now that Price has put his "warpaint" back on, perhaps it is just in time to resume Vezina race. Frederick Anderson though looks pretty favorite for that thus far. Anyway, this is what MTL fans want to see (not the stats to the left, but the way #31 was  in this game).

cp112517.png

Edited by Kgbeast