Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

7 hours ago, nutters said:

looks like custom colors are available for the Jetspeed stick

david-madsen-of-denmark-skates-in-the-th

players for Finland had blue ones as well

anyone have any idea what model glove this is? same ones Ovi is wearing this season. assuming they're not on the market yet

On 12/27/2017 at 8:57 PM, asgoodasdead said:

anyone have any idea what model glove this is? same ones Ovi is wearing this season. assuming they're not on the market yet

Jetspeed FT1 Gloves

• Like 1

3 hours ago, asgoodasdead said:

thanks. guess they're not out yet cause all I can find on them is this video 

but they look beautiful 

They will release in the spring I think. Beauty fit on them too

I like how the Central and Pacific have similar color scheme to the old Clarence and Wales conference all-star jerseys from 20+ years back. But otherwise, they are sort ugly all-star jerseys, same as just about every year.

Aside from the design, which I'm not a big fan of, can someone figure out why they insist on keeping the fake collar ties?  And then why they would put them so far beneath the collar where, if they were real, they wouldn't actually do anything?  I know back when they came back in style the collars were made to work with them, then they went to fake ties but at least they were still in the right spot, but now Adidas puts them in an asinine spot... wtf?!? might as well just put them on the sleeve at this point since it wouldn't be any less out of place than it is now.  ok, sorry for the rant, it has just bothered me for quite a while haha

• Like 1

Cool to see RibCor in TaylorMade now. 

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/ryan_ballengee/2018/01/02/taylormade-m3-m4-irons-offering-structure-ribcor-107869/

But the company's iron team wants you to know their new irons fit very nicely in the game-improvement portion of their seven-model iron spectrum. And they also want you to know the name of their signature feature this year: RIBCOR.

Ribcor is actually a term borrowed from the hockey company CCM, which not long ago was under the same corporate umbrella as TaylorMade through adidas AG. While that's not the case anymore, the name carried through. The idea behind Ribcor is somewhat similar in concept to what the metalwoods team did with the Hammerhead sole slot. Ribcor offers structural integrity to a line of irons which has seen constant thinning for years, while delivering maximum benefit from the face slots which first appeared in the RSi 1 irons (back in the day).

19 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Aside from the design, which I'm not a big fan of, can someone figure out why they insist on keeping the fake collar ties?  And then why they would put them so far beneath the collar where, if they were real, they wouldn't actually do anything?  I know back when they came back in style the collars were made to work with them, then they went to fake ties but at least they were still in the right spot, but now Adidas puts them in an asinine spot... wtf?!? might as well just put them on the sleeve at this point since it wouldn't be any less out of place than it is now.  ok, sorry for the rant, it has just bothered me for quite a while haha

Yea, they ties are really stupid now. 

On January 2, 2018 at 9:37 PM, nutters said:

what kind of stick? a knock off?

dario-rohrbach-of-switzerland-celebrates

Looks like it says "SHOTGUN" on the shaft above the blade??

Looks like Jenner went back to Vapor skates (started this season in True skates). Not sure if he had True while recovering from ankle injury (as they are more protective and supportive) and now feels more comfortable to get back into his usual skates.

jenner1.png