Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tickles

Pro stock hockey pant shells

Hi guys, 

I have a bauer total one nxg girdle (size large) and the stock bauer shell has become very tight. Looking into getting a pro stock pant shell from prostockhockey.com. I am wondering if I should go a size up (IE XL) in the warrior, or stay with large. Ideally i would like it to fit a little looser and longer, given my girdle doesn't go that low down over my shin pads. 

Thanks, 

it kind of depends on what you're getting. if you're getting the girdle shell you probably want to go up a size. if you get the pant shell you should be fine with the same size as your girdle.

I can wear L and XL shells in everything but the Warrior girdle shell. I have to wear an XL in that one.

When I started using girdles, I had to go up a size. I can wear large pants but I wear XL girdles. 

For girdle shells, I wear larges. The only ones that I can swing in an XL are the PP90 and Eagle girdle shells. Everything else feels way too big to me and feel very baggie. 

For pant shells, I wear a medium. Fits very similar to a large girdle shell.