Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Furyan

CCM Jetspeed FT1 sizing

Hey guys

I've got one short question - what is with sizing chart for new CCM FT1?

Was there any changes in that or nothing new in comparison with old CCM Jetspeed? No fit differences at all?

I have a old CCM JS 8.0D, and they needs to be replaced, but I have no opportunity to try new ones..

I tried on a size 6D in the original Jetspeed and they fit. I bought the FT1's in size 7D. The FT1's felt way better and the heel lock is unreal. 

I just finished two games in FT1 for testing. I wore my usual 6-D that I have always worn in Supreme. The FT1 fit the same for me as the Supreme. The baking did help a lot to improve overall fit. I would probably bake them one more time just to customize certain areas. The heel lock was great and no issues with the width.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Jetspeeds and Supremes fit the same for me as well.

Do you mean sizing or fit of skate?

9 minutes ago, enis750 said:

Old Jetspeed and FT1 I was an 8.5 in both

Your Jetspeeds must've been too big.  Perhaps the FT1 fits you better somewhere else.

To the OP - the sizing number is 1/2 up from the Jetspeed.  A 8 Jetspeed is the same length as a 8.5 FT1.

On 6/17/2017 at 3:59 PM, JGraz15 said:

Do you mean sizing or fit of skate?

Length

Didn't want to start a new thread so figured I ask here - can the toe cap be expanded on the FT1's? Everything feels great about them except the toe cap (my last two toes are pretty squished on both feet)  and I'm wondering if it'll open up either during the baking process or if it's hit with heat? 

26 minutes ago, Monty22 said:

Typically the toe cap shape/width can only be changed via punching. 

Do you know how FT1's fair with punching? Do they respond well/is it fairly easy?