Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amiroo39

What size Reebok Edge 2.0 Practice Jersey will fit me?

I want to buy an edge 2.0 practice jersey and I'm not sure if I should go for a 54 or 56. I will be buying the jersey to play with it fully dressed in hockey gear. I'm 5'10" and 165lbs, wear CCM RBZ shouldies and elbows (fairly low volume stuff). I've noticed some pros like Patrick Kane wear a 54 and someone a littler bigger than him like Panarin will wear a 56. Your thoughts? 

I am a couple inches taller than OP and about the same weight, and I swim in a 56 with APX2 shoulders. So I'd say 54 or even 52 depending on how trim you like it. It's a pretty generous cut through the torso.

On 07/17/2017 at 10:06 AM, Amiroo39 said:

I want to buy an edge 2.0 practice jersey and I'm not sure if I should go for a 54 or 56. I will be buying the jersey to play with it fully dressed in hockey gear. I'm 5'10" and 165lbs, wear CCM RBZ shouldies and elbows (fairly low volume stuff). I've noticed some pros like Patrick Kane wear a 54 and someone a littler bigger than him like Panarin will wear a 56. Your thoughts? 

Take a jersey that fits you well right now and measure from pit to pit.  multiply by 2 and buy that size.

6 hours ago, mickz said:

Take a jersey that fits you well right now and measure from pit to pit.  multiply by 2 and buy that size.

That's not correct with the Edge 2.0.  They are sized oddly. A size 54, for example, is actually a 50 armpit-armpit.

37 minutes ago, clarkiestooth said:

That's not correct with the Edge 2.0.  They are sized oddly. A size 54, for example, is actually a 50 armpit-armpit.

It depends on where you measure.  The "2.0" practice jerseys don't have an underarm gusset to use as a reference point for this measurement.  Most jerseys (including the Edge 2.0 game jerseys) will have this seam.

I do agree they are oddly sized with slimmer arms and a shorter body though.