Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JONES199

Step Steel | Lightspeed Edge

21 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

There is honor in doing things the right way.  

True, unfortunately in business, honor is an almost nonexistent entity when it comes to profit.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:47 PM, oldtrainerguy28 said:

I must be the only guy adhering to the request to not send them to the US? Maybe I should start? I only have about 15 sets of each size though.

Step told me straight out, they can stop their dealers from shipping anywhere.  Why bauer is letting this go unchecked kinda defeats the purpose of the ban, they are losing thousands of dollars in sales.  Just yesterday got a package from Hockey Lion in Ontario, Step runners shipped direct.

Oh, if you do start, I'll buy some from you!

8 minutes ago, jimmy said:

Step told me straight out, they can stop their dealers from shipping anywhere.  Why bauer is letting this go unchecked kinda defeats the purpose of the ban, they are losing thousands of dollars in sales.  Just yesterday got a package from Hockey Lion in Ontario, Step runners shipped direct.

Did you really mean "can stop" or was that a typo and you meant "can't stop"?

On 11/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, jimmy said:

Ya Sorry Jimmy.
I will those other guys keep doing it. Funny thing one of there employees and he maybe on here 2 was wondering why they cant get Bauer to deal with them? Or CCM for that matter. It is to bad because there good guys do a great job! 

On 11/20/2017 at 5:16 PM, Larry54 said:

Did you really mean "can stop" or was that a typo and you meant "can't stop"?

Oops, meant can't stop.

On 11/20/2017 at 2:07 PM, jimmy said:

Why bauer is letting this go unchecked kinda defeats the purpose of the ban, they are losing thousands of dollars in sales. 

Not sure what the mechanism of checking it would be. One thing tracking their own product, but tracking of product of a completely independent from them manufacturer seems implausible. 

is do not sell to USA thing with just StepSreel or with retailers as well?

What is the source of this? Did Bauer made the Lightspeed Edge system available to public prior to filing or something like that?

Is there a good local shop to purchase step steel near downtown Toronto or on the way to the airport from down town?

Thanks

On 11/26/2017 at 11:45 AM, Kgbeast said:

is do not sell to USA thing with just StepSreel or with retailers as well?

What is the source of this? Did Bauer made the Lightspeed Edge system available to public prior to filing or something like that?

Bauer was awarded a patent in the US.

18 hours ago, cwc2134 said:

Is there a good local shop to purchase step steel near downtown Toronto or on the way to the airport from down town?

Thanks

The only place I know of that always has stock is in Markham which is about 45mins from downtown Toronto if driving...

On 12/5/2017 at 8:04 PM, cwc2134 said:

Thanks

Brian's Custom Pro Shop in Windsor has them in stock. That's where I got mine from. I think they will ship it out if you're in Canada, so I'd check with them too if you can't find any place close to you.