Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diablo34

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I know I havnt been the most popular guy in these forums do to me meat head mentality and I deserved every bit of trolling received and I am thank ful for it! My team just finished ournsecomd game and I have really been contributing and staying out of the penalty box. I just wanna thank everyone who has helped me on this journey!

8 hours ago, Diablo34 said:

I know I havnt been the most popular guy in these forums do to me meat head mentality and I deserved every bit of trolling received and I am thank ful for it! My team just finished ournsecomd game and I have really been contributing and staying out of the penalty box. I just wanna thank everyone who has helped me on this journey!

That's a clsssy and mature reaction. Well done!  

8 hours ago, Diablo34 said:

Good to hear. You'll be better for it and enjoy the game much more. And the referees will appreciate it too haha.

20 minutes ago, Diablo34 said:

I really wish I could post a picture of my in uniform but can't seem to figure out how to do that 

There's a thread called "How do I post a picture?" Look at that.

Howdy,

On 8/10/2017 at 3:13 AM, Diablo34 said:

So, been a few months.  How's the league / play / whatever going?

Mark

On 9/23/2017 at 5:54 PM, marka said:

Howdy,

So, been a few months.  How's the league / play / whatever going?

Mark

Hey! Super late response but I haven’t been on this forum for a while. Our first season was a huge learning experience for everyone on our team but we managed to win a few games. We are now mid way through our second season and have only lost once! And since most of us are so young in our early 20s a lot of friends come to our games and girlfriends/wives have made a little fan club and always show up to our games so it ales it so much fun. As for me, I think I’ve really found a love for this. And am constantly trying to improve. The other two guys on my forward line and I usually go to pickup togyher once a week and try to get more ice time. 

Going back a rereading all my posts was super embarrassing, I really had no idea what I was talking about. And was really just trying to find a way to compensate for the fact that I was really just not good at the sport yet. And to be completely honest  if it wasn’t for you guys on this forum I would have probably ruined my only chance to to be an active player in the sport I’ve always loved.

go ducks!