Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shooter27

Warrior Stick Customizer

I was poking around the Warrior stick customizer and noticed a couple new patterns.  Specifically I'm referring to the Selanne Pro, Pacorietty Pro, Slovak and Zetterberg Pro.  Does anyone know where I can find images/descriptions of these patterns?

2 hours ago, mojo122 said:

Zetterberg Pro is similar to the W05 with a slightly bigger blade.

When you say bigger can you be more specific? I use the W05 and have never gotten a clear answer on the differences.

to me it looked more mid-heel and a different lie? Pics would be awesome!

I broke the one I had a long time ago, so unfortunately I can't post a picture for you.  Have you tried a google search for his stick?  When I say bigger, I mean the height of the blade was taller at the heel and stayed the same height straight through to the toe.  Maybe a little more rocker than the W05, but I'm going strictly from memory.  I felt the lie was the same.    

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:06 PM, stevo8791 said:

What is the #92 (W92) on the customizer? I can't imagine its a P92 when W03 is close enough, or is it...?

my guess is that maybe its a lie4 version of the W03? Like Bauer has with their two separate P92 lies, etc.