Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riprop

Stuff "I" miss/Nostalgia Thread

Mission "Proto" line of skates (V, VS, VSI, especially the VS model with the white inserts and gold chassis)

*BONUS* 80/72 setup 

missionviresize.jpg&f=1

Mission 3 finger gloves

6-1546.jpg

Blueberry scented wheels (can't remember the name of them, but that smell was unforgettable)

V-form skates (In retrospect, these things are ugly as sin but I had fond memories of watching older players with them)

s-l1000.jpg&f=1

I can't even tell you the number of those mission skates we sold back in the day. The PIAS I worked out was constantly re-ordering those models and they would fly off the shelves. 

I miss the wicked light mitts, great roller glove with the ventaliation. Kinda reminded me of a sort of cooper techniflex idea with no traditional cuff roll, they were mobile and the 3 fingers really wasn't noticeable, didn't hurt or really help.

ill add that I miss the Mission 714 glove, think they were from the summer of '02? Really interesting concept with a swapable cuff roll, I think mission was really onto something with these gloves and it's a shame they never built upon it. I think there might be a market now to reassure the idea and expand on it, not only with a swappable cuff roll but actual cuff as well.

42 minutes ago, IW Team - Chase said:

The Bauer Vapor XXX skates and the TPS Rubber Response stick. 

TPS Rubber was a beauty.  :)