Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Flare Skate Blade - Anyone seen this or used it? WIder than typical steel

9 hours ago, PBH said:

Flare? No. 

I was wondering about Sparx? Looks like they only run bundles as their way of doing sales, but these bundles are set in stone, so if a particular ring that's included in the bundle is of no use then tough luck...  Would have been much better if a bundle allowed to select rings.
Also looking @ their Edge Checker I'm curious if it works with Flare? Edge Checker – Sparx Hockey

10 hours ago, SolarWind said:

I was wondering about Sparx? Looks like they only run bundles as their way of doing sales, but these bundles are set in stone, so if a particular ring that's included in the bundle is of no use then tough luck...  Would have been much better if a bundle allowed to select rings.
Also looking @ their Edge Checker I'm curious if it works with Flare? Edge Checker – Sparx Hockey

The edge checker for Sparx does not. 

Not sure about Sparx ring bundles. Its usually easiest to find rings on eBay or SidelineSwap.