Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangle_Snipe_19

CCM Warranty

Who here has dealt with CCM before? How long did it take for CCM to notify you when your stick was shipped? I bought a Trigger2 and broke it within 3 days, sent CCM a warranty request, they were cool about it and said they accepted it and they would send me email confirmation when my replacement has shipped and that I should allow 7 business days for this to take place.  It has been well over 7 business days and I haven't got anything.  What should my next course of action be?

Call them up and ask for an update. Be nice!  If it hasn't shipped yet, explain to them that you really need the replacement stick, and that since they're beyond the normal 7 days, can they please put a rush on it.  I'd be surprised if you don't have your stick in a few days. Customer service reps will try to help you out.  A pleasant demeanour goes a long way. 

I've dealt with the CCM warranty department for protective gear replacement.  Took about 3 days to get my replacement, and the warranty department was extremely friendly and responsive.  If you're having any issues, just reach out to them.

We had a Trigger toe get torn up last year and had a replacement shipped to us in about a week. 

Found the CCM Customer Service to be very good.   

Our only issue, was the inevitable, "that blade pattern was not in stock"   

One additional thing I do remember, is that they said that a warranty stick carries no warranty, which seemed odd at the time, but ours was 35 days out when it happened, so I was just happy that it got covered.  However, 3 days is a bit different.

2 hours ago, gokdog said:

We had a Trigger toe get torn up last year and had a replacement shipped to us in about a week. 

Found the CCM Customer Service to be very good.   

Our only issue, was the inevitable, "that blade pattern was not in stock"   

One additional thing I do remember, is that they said that a warranty stick carries no warranty, which seemed odd at the time, but ours was 35 days out when it happened, so I was just happy that it got covered.  However, 3 days is a bit different.

The very first composite stick that I ever bought, (Easton), broke during the first shift I used it.  Almost made me go back to my aluminum shaft with wood blade setup.  Easton CSR told me that warranty replacements carry no warranty, but since mine broke so quickly, they would warranty the replacement.  Incidentally, that is the only stick I have ever had to submit a warranty claim on.

I submitted a warranty replacement and it was shipped in maybe two days. My blade cracked a week in on my Tacks Classic Pro. I think it was just a defective stick, I've never seen anything like it before.