Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beerleaguecaptain

Rebirth Pants Shells

I ordered XL shells with my team. they are about 1.5" longer then my pants ( XL Warrior hustlers). The quality is much better then that of the jerseys we got from them. 

25 minutes ago, jordanm said:

I ordered XL shells with my team. they are about 1.5" longer then my pants ( XL Warrior hustlers). The quality is much better then that of the jerseys we got from them. 

Interesting to hear that, since their jersey quality is the best thing about them. Did you get sublimated jerseys from them? 

1 hour ago, dkmiller3356 said:

Has anyone ordered shells from Rebirth?  Trying to get a sense of measurements.  Their sizing chart seems a tad "odd."

I'll tag @RebirthSports and maybe they'll get an email notification of your question :) 

On 9/15/2017 at 3:36 PM, jordanm said:

Thanks.  The XL compare to Bauer shells is long too.  Might get a large. Just hoping leg opening is big enough. 

On 9/15/2017 at 1:02 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Interesting to hear that, since their jersey quality is the best thing about them. Did you get sublimated jerseys from them? 

nope, full stitched jerseys.

we had everything from colors running to some jerseys being poorly stitched. all in all most people were very unhappy with how they turned out for us at least, we originally went with them due to many many positive reviews 

56 minutes ago, jordanm said:

nope, full stitched jerseys.

we had everything from colors running to some jerseys being poorly stitched. all in all most people were very unhappy with how they turned out for us at least, we originally went with them due to many many positive reviews 

Very strange. Fist negative review I’ve ever heard. 

5 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Very strange. Fist negative review I’ve ever heard. 

Same,

I felt bad for the guys jerseys that were really bad as it was my idea to go with them. we are doing dark jerseys for next summer and will be going with a different company this time. 

Currently waiting for ours. Big reason I went with them was all the positive feedback.

I hope you contacted them and complained, can't imagine they wouldn't try to make good on it.