Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the dedicated thread on the Warrior 2017 Holiday product.  This product line launches Friday October 27 at select Warrior dealers.

Here's a rundown of the new product:  click the product below if you want even more info and details on what dealers have them.

First off, thanks to JR and MSH for the opportunity to get information out on our product - direct from the source.  Hope this helps the community with good product info and an open forum to ask questions.

Covert QRLSE - Warrior 2016 Covert QRL release was our most successful in history.  Our sales were tremendous and I'd like to think that had to do with the marketing campaign.  Let's be honest, the real credit goes to our product teams in Mexico, California and Montreal.  They followed up their 2016 success with a re-fresh on an old Warrior graphic concept - the white stick.  This is everything you love about the QRL in all new White Lightning package.

Covert QRL4SE - The QRL4 dressed in all-white after labor day - what a beauty. 

Alpha AK27SE - Our design team hit another home run in the "throwback graphic" game.  The stick (or I should say shaft) that AK in Montreal made famous gets a whole new tech upgrade.  The internals of the stick are all "Quick Strike" but this stick is made using our SL carbon package.  This SL package has been used in NCAA/CHL for 3 years now.  This stick was developed for teams looking for the durability of our "QXPro" but for players looking for a lighter feel.  It comes in at an incredible 400g and an even more incredible price (Canada SR $230, USA SR $180)  We expect this stick to fly off the shelves based on performance, weight and style.

Alpha AK27 - This is the Alpha QX5 stick dressed in a silver/black AK graphic.  Beautiful.

Alpha QXSE Gloves - Remember when Warrior was the first to dabble in sublimated graphics on a hockey glove shell material (AK27 Pro)?  Well we revisit that idea again with this new SE glove but using a digi camo covering.  Amazing glove (based on QX4) at a great price and look ($110 in USA and CAN)

Swagger SE - Our Swagger line with blacked-out graphics.  A trend in goalie equipment that will now match nicely with our sticks.  

As always, let me know if you have any questions in this thread.

KP - Warrior Marketing

Keith, count me in for the AK27SL! Value prop. is perfect for that pricepoint, especially with the SL package and graphics.

2 questions:

1) Are CAN launch dates the same (this Friday) as US?

2) My QRL Intermediate could only take a Junior sized wooden extension as the tenon for the SR was too large. Will this be the case as well for the Alpha series intermediates? I'd like to know so I can prepare the extension ahead of time.

6 hours ago, Miseaujeu said:

Welcome to the dedicated thread on the Warrior 2017 Holiday product.  This product line launches Friday October 27 at select Warrior dealers.

Here's a rundown of the new product:  click the product below if you want even more info and details on what dealers have them.

First off, thanks to JR and MSH for the opportunity to get information out on our product - direct from the source.  Hope this helps the community with good product info and an open forum to ask questions.

Covert QRLSE - Warrior 2016 Covert QRL release was our most successful in history.  Our sales were tremendous and I'd like to think that had to do with the marketing campaign.  Let's be honest, the real credit goes to our product teams in Mexico, California and Montreal.  They followed up their 2016 success with a re-fresh on an old Warrior graphic concept - the white stick.  This is everything you love about the QRL in all new White Lightning package.

Covert QRL4SE - The QRL4 dressed in all-white after labor day - what a beauty. 

Alpha AK27SE - Our design team hit another home run in the "throwback graphic" game.  The stick (or I should say shaft) that AK in Montreal made famous gets a whole new tech upgrade.  The internals of the stick are all "Quick Strike" but this stick is made using our SL carbon package.  This SL package has been used in NCAA/CHL for 3 years now.  This stick was developed for teams looking for the durability of our "QXPro" but for players looking for a lighter feel.  It comes in at an incredible 400g and an even more incredible price (Canada SR $230, USA SR $180)  We expect this stick to fly off the shelves based on performance, weight and style.

Alpha AK27 - This is the Alpha QX5 stick dressed in a silver/black AK graphic.  Beautiful.

Alpha QXSE Gloves - Remember when Warrior was the first to dabble in sublimated graphics on a hockey glove shell material (AK27 Pro)?  Well we revisit that idea again with this new SE glove but using a digi camo covering.  Amazing glove (based on QX4) at a great price and look ($110 in USA and CAN)

Swagger SE - Our Swagger line with blacked-out graphics.  A trend in goalie equipment that will now match nicely with our sticks.  

As always, let me know if you have any questions in this thread.

KP - Warrior Marketing

What does the Swagger SE look like? Any photos? 

22 hours ago, stick9 said:

The Alpha AK27SE looks fantastic, all around, should be a great playing stick and a heck of a deal too.

The performance-value play on a limited release that is aesthetically pleasing is the hat trick for this product offering.  Thanks for noticing!

On 10/26/2017 at 11:02 AM, GoalForFun said:

Bring back the Starskie!

Sorry - not going to happen.  Not looking to bring back the cease & desist.

2 hours ago, OzziesDad said:

It's for sale on HM and IW right now. 

The specs I want (Intermediate, right handed, 70 flex, W28) are out of stock.

1 hour ago, Miseaujeu said:

I guess limited release product works!

It works too well.

EDIT: Never mind, it's available on Hockeymonkey.

On 10/26/2017 at 11:29 PM, stick9 said:

The Alpha AK27SE looks fantastic, all around, should be a great playing stick and a heck of a deal too.

One cannot dispute the value play- it is awesome in this stick- but the actual style/ aesthetic quality? Are we looking at the same stick? The mostly orange, with black highlights? Yikes. Love the silver and black AK27, but orange sticks? I certainly hope that we do not see this become a trend (I think I can rest assured it will not, as this is just a LE deal). 

12 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

One cannot dispute the value play- it is awesome in this stick- but the actual style/ aesthetic quality? Are we looking at the same stick? The mostly orange, with black highlights? Yikes. Love the silver and black AK27, but orange sticks? I certainly hope that we do not see this become a trend (I think I can rest assured it will not, as this is just a LE deal). 

Umm.... the colorway is completely based off of the original AK27 shaft. 

Much like the Mac Daddy reissue that was bright blue, I don't think we will see these uncommon color schemes pop up at retail too often for a stick line. 

7 minutes ago, OzziesDad said:

Umm.... the colorway is completely based off of the original AK27 shaft. 

Much like the Mac Daddy reissue that was bright blue, I don't think we will see these uncommon color schemes pop up at retail too often for a stick line. 

Gotcha- yea I was in the midst a long break from hockey at that time, so I guess I missed it. 

On 10/25/2017 at 6:08 PM, AIREAYE said:

Keith, count me in for the AK27SL! Value prop. is perfect for that pricepoint, especially with the SL package and graphics.

2 questions:

1) Are CAN launch dates the same (this Friday) as US?

2) My QRL Intermediate could only take a Junior sized wooden extension as the tenon for the SR was too large. Will this be the case as well for the Alpha series intermediates? I'd like to know so I can prepare the extension ahead of time.

miseaujeu, any insight into my second question?

Called one of the listed Canadian online dealers today. They are hoping the new sticks become available tomorrow on the 28th.

On 10/27/2017 at 1:48 PM, Cosmic said:

Progressive styling (when AK originally released) was not for everyone, as is the case now on the re-issue for you.  No worries, the performance usually overcomes the unique look on most products - put on a blindfold and check it out in-store :) - it will not disappoint.

On 10/27/2017 at 5:41 PM, AIREAYE said:

miseaujeu, any insight into my second question?

Called one of the listed Canadian online dealers today. They are hoping the new sticks become available tomorrow on the 28th.

Yes, JR end plug.  INT handle sizing doesn't change.

3 hours ago, Miseaujeu said:

Progressive styling (when AK originally released) was not for everyone, as is the case now on the re-issue for you.  No worries, the performance usually overcomes the unique look on most products - put on a blindfold and check it out in-store :) - it will not disappoint.

I trust that. If you had it in the P30 (CCM's Parise retail) or maybe in your Pacioretty W71, then I'd be on it. I cannot use the PM9/P88/P92 though, so you are saving me money with these options.

8 hours ago, Miseaujeu said:

Got an email from one of our larger CDN retailers today that AK is flying off the shelves.  Get 'em while they're HOT!

Any links to get these online in Canada yet?  I've had no success finding any in stock yet.

1 hour ago, ParkseY said:

Any links to get these online in Canada yet?  I've had no success finding any in stock yet.

Hockey Supremacy told me they're waiting on Warrior's shipment that they anticipate to arrive "any day now".

On 10/27/2017 at 11:18 AM, Miseaujeu said:

Sorry - not going to happen.  Not looking to bring back the cease & desist.

seriously? that's a shame. guess I will have to consider the Starskie  in my stick rack as a collector's item :)

On 10/31/2017 at 1:55 PM, shoeshine boy said:

seriously? that's a shame. guess I will have to consider the Starskie  in my stick rack as a collector's item :)

I'll take it off your hands if you don't need it ;)