Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpeaslee

Stallion HPR Gloves

Has anyone tried on or used the new STX Stallion HPR Gloves yet?  I can't seem to find any reviews or posts on them.  Do they run small like the last gen of stallions did?  Can anyone compare them to the current Warrior Alphas?  

For what it’s worth I’m using Surgeon Pro Stock gloves. 

I’d call them a little narrow but not short in length. 

They’re made very well, crazy flexible, protective and light. I’d highly suggest STX as a company. 

Note: I’m not married to them, I’ve already got  CCM 4 roll pro stocks as their replacement 

4 hours ago, Jgscenter said:

For what it’s worth I’m using Surgeon Pro Stock gloves. 

I’d call them a little narrow but not short in length. 

They’re made very well, crazy flexible, protective and light. I’d highly suggest STX as a company. 

Note: I’m not married to them, I’ve already got  CCM 4 roll pro stocks as their replacement 

I tried on a pair of surgeons, but they were way too fitted.  I liked the Stallion 500s better, but the 15 was still a little too big and the cuff was not open enough on the backhand, and the 14 was too small.  The build quality on them was outstanding though.  

I'm hoping the HPR really is more of a traditional 4roll in fit and sizing.  I love the new Warrior Alphas, but didn't know how these would compare?

I haven’t used them but I checked a pair out. They fit a little snug compared to my alphas. I’ll be honest I’m a big fan of the stallion and the surgeons but these just didn’t feel as nice.