Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2005 Eagle Catalogue Review

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/eagle/eagle_2005.pdf

Gloves

Eagle is introducing two new models to their player glove lineup. The Infinity comes with dual-density foams, and with a new cuff. The backrolls AND fingers come split stock and come fitted with their new micro fiber suede palm and gussets, which is also the stock palm on the X-Treme and the X70/X70i. The X-Treme glove is based off the X70, but with the new cuff and traditional, straight backrolls.

The rest of the gloves remain unchanged, however, the X70 is now available in Mustang suede.

All of the glove options are listed in the catalogue.

wow, it's weird seeing non-traditional looking eagles (other than the sentry)

Yeah, those just don't look right.

On a side note, if I had more money that I know what to do with, I'm pretty sure i'd order a pair of Lime, Orange, and Teal Pro-Glo eagles with chrome writing. That'd be pimped :lol:

Thanks JR for going to the trouble of getting all these things scanned for us!

Edited by tokes

thanks JR...

i kinda like the new designs, it looks a little weird, but so did slovakia's WCH gloves... but i liked them...

i really want the WCH gloves... sexy sexy :D

wow, it's weird seeing non-traditional looking eagles (other than the sentry)

They looked pretty traditional to me... even the infinities look pretty much like a standard eagle with the backrolls split down the middle. The paintjobs look different and the cuff is slightly different, but nothing too outlandish.

How long until the new gloves start hitting the stores? I've got a $149 store credit to HockeyGiant.com that i'd like to use :D.

Those pink eagles are awesome! I'd love to get a pair just to stir the boys in the lockeroom! Although I cannot imagine anyone anywhere having a uniform that went with it?

i just got my x70's from kemps about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and i got an 05 pair. i was looking for the cuff with the white oval, but they told me they only had the color i was looking for in the 05, which doesn't have the white oval on the cuff. i'm actually glad b/c i like the new cuffs much better.

Those pink eagles are awesome! I'd love to get a pair just to stir the boys in the lockeroom! Although I cannot imagine anyone anywhere having a uniform that went with it?

i would buy them and play with them.

unfortunately i bought new gloves 2 weeks ago :angry:

im loving the look of the infinity's, but what colors are they going to be in? or are they only available in the 2 colors shown next to the description?

You can get pretty much any color you want.

As to accord i just purchased a pair of the xtremes yesterday at a sports store named Cleves, the fit great, and they look good to boot, as for when Hockeygiant gets them thats a whole other story.

As to accord i just purchased a pair of the xtremes yesterday at a sports store named Cleves, the fit great, and they look good to boot, as for when Hockeygiant gets them thats a whole other story.

You from Moncton?? I saw them a week ago when I went to the Moncton store, I went to apply there, the guy said I had a good chance because alot of guys were leaving for school. Crossing my fingers.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Thats weird, on the web site it says that the catalouge has the D8/D9 extremes backwards, is that becuase you can purchase different styles for th gloves?

Backwards? How so? The photos match the proper description.

I see what itchman is saying. In the catalog, the D-9 pattern has an 'X' design on the back rolls and the D-8 has the arrow look.

On Eagle's home page, the D-8 is showing with the 'X' and the D-9 with the arrow

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
I see what itchman is saying.  In the catalog, the D-9 pattern has an 'X' design on the back rolls and the D-8 has the arrow look.

On Eagle's home page, the D-8 is showing with the 'X' and the D-9 with the arrow

In my catalog, they are correctly marked. The one posted here was the proof that was submitted to Eagle for corrections. If you would like, I can make sure MSH has the right one by providing them with a correct copy.

Edited by Marcelo Cordoba

Sign in to follow this