Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewie

RH sticks, Mission Girdle.

Selling some RH sticks and other gear, to fund more purchases. Will be adding photos and a few more items in the coming days. 

Sticks- all RH

Sherwood EK15- pp88 85grip Stick is uncut, and unused. Accidentally ordered the wrong flex awhile ago, and stick has been sitting in the garage ever since. 90 shipped US

Easton Stealth CXT- E36 85grip red. Also uncut, and unused. ordered correctly on this one, but hoping to go back to 75 flex sticks. 80 shipped US

Warrior Alpha QX- W88 70grip int. Won in a contest. bigger fan of the QRL so hoping to use the funds to put towards one of those. Uncut, however used during a pre drop in warmup for 10 mins. 125 shipped US

Bauer Vapor x800-P88 87nongrip- Cut, used fairly lightly. 63 1/4 inches flat against wall. Prefer lower flex, and grip. 40 shipped US

Warrior QR1- w88 70nongrip int-  Cut, and used a decent amount, mostly bottom of blade wear from inline hockey 62 1/4 inches flat against wall. again, prefer grip 40 shipped US

Easton V9- E36 85grip-  cut, also some decent usage. 62 1/2 inches flat against wall. 40 shipped US

Gear-

Mission Pro Compression Senior Roller Hockey Girdle- SR. M. This is washed, but not used. will not come with cup, as I took it out to wash, and put it in with all my other cups. bought a second one to use along side my first, but the local roller rink closed down, and now theres only leagues/drop ins around here in summer so ill roll with just the one and my ccm backup. 45 shipped US.