Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kgbeast

Tampa Bay Lightning 17-18

Watched TBL vs LAK... This was supposed to be a clash of titans. Both having an exceptional season so far, tow top of the league teams, the same wins-loses stats. I was expecting a tight game, but Lightning just wipe them out in a first period.

Lightning is a known beginning of the season success story and consistently is at the top of the charts by this time, but this year is a bit different. Vasilevsky is pretty exceptional and is more consistent than Bishop last season. Kucherov is looking at picking up some awards if he is able to continue this way. Last season he average an impressive 1.15 point/game... This year he is at solid 1.7. He is already at nearly half of the goals and point he is got in 74 games last season, and that is just after 17 games ( that is basically a goal per game). He is playing an unstoppable game. Stamkos is awesome as usual, Nemesnikov, Point... and all the way to rookie Sergachov, this team is on fire, more so than last year. This is looking pretty good for them as a possible run to the Cup land. Obviously it is merely a quarter of the season, so many thing can go wrong for Lightning and so many things can go right for other teams that it would be silly make any predictions, but they are lots of fun to watch (I am having difficulty to find a will to watch Blues who's stats are just as impressive). 

5 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Here you can see Holtby questioning his life choices. "Why do I even bother? What is life?"

Holtbys reaction is just priceless. Ive never seen him so angry. 

Beautiful goal. The goalies so good, you have to try something new. This going to be as effective as that Datsyouk move that he used to score quite a few one on ones.