Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MD56

Addictions vs Dynasty vs Millennium ?????

For the majority of my playing years i tried to take the "bang for the buck" approach to buying wheels. I pretty much exclusively used Grippers because they were the best wheel i could find for around the $5 range. Well, last year i bit the bullet decided to try a high end set, i with with the Orange Addictions. For better or worse, i think they are amazing. They are a harder compound then the Grippers, but also manage to create better grip. I'm a heavier guy so that has always been a struggle with wheels. Oh and also the Addictions have held up really well. I'm probably 2-3 seasons in with them and they are starting to crack, but still have a good amount of life. 

So all that said, now i'm wondering how the middle range wheels stack up, the Dynasty's and the Millennium's vs the Addictions. Anyone have experience between the 3?