Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Anyone have any info on the up and coming mission roller hockey skate? I'm looking at buying the NLS1 now but trying to figure out if its worth another couple of months in my skates. Any idea on release date, specs ect. Mostly wanting to know any injected lacing with the mission roller hockey skates.

It's slipping my memory, but I'm pretty sure the NLS line was a 2017 release, which would mean they aren't due for a refresh til 2019. Regardless, even if they are a 2018 release, you're probably looking summer/fall before a refresh, so if you're looking at the NLS1's, I'd say jump on them.

• Like 1

Yes, 2016 late summer, they had them at State Wars that year in Indiana.   

We are in the same boat, bought a pair of older CCM skates to tide my son over, I think he is finally done growing, will take a chance when the NLS1 prices go down. 

They have had a Mission booth every year I have gone to State Wars, I would expect that are going to coordinate the media and have them in St Louis, we will be there, and I will get some pics if they have it on display. 

Go Team Colorado!  2002 and 2003!!!

Edited by gokdog
  • Thanks 1

I’m not sure what the standard operating procedure is anymore, however if you follow a certain Narch Pro player on instagram you can get a glimpse of the new skate I think.

(hint: the pros last name rhymes with fostercamp)

• Like 1

And sure enough they posted up about their appearance at State Wars just now. Now we wait.

They just confirmed launch for February 2019... the wait continues 

Edited by drwpry

I just heard the rep showed off some pics to some of the staff here in AZ. They are suppose to look epic and scheduled roughly to drop around Christmas 2018 or shortly after early 2019. #can't_wait Some of my favorites skates were my old AC1 Inhalers. 

Loving the colours in the new Mission line, certainly a move back to a more 'Roller' vibe. The skates pictured aren't the finished look. Still has the colour chips, but not on the heel. Don't think I can confirm the name of the line yet

• Like 1