Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
KennyWu

Bauer Advanced Series Stick

1 minute ago, gerbe3:16 said:

RE: OD1N comment, that's what I was thinking as well.  

Trying to figure out if OD1N tech applies to all lines.

i.e. first public release images and video of the OD1N skate & protective appeared to be modelled off the Vapor line.

Then the Supreme Goalie Pad adopted the OD1N logo and so called tech.

Guess we wait and see ..

3 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Don't forget the fact you won't be getting another one of these as a warranty replacement.

Double post.

Edited by EBondo

3 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Don't forget the fact you won't be getting another one of these as a warranty replacement.

There will be warranty replacements. I made sure to find that out lol

7 hours ago, aviery said:

Yah.

Hence why I said PM9 might be a wait. They simply would not run this type of limited release without a greater strategy in mind.

Give the people a small taste, let them wait, create further hype, roll out new line.

Like adams2001 said, 'm
arketing the stick as a super limited release and doing a "demanded" second run would be a great way to get high stick sales and at top dollar as well.'

My thoughts, all the cool kids are using filthy toe curves and generally use no stiffer than an 87 Flex.

Target market segmentation 101, group the best selling statistical data cluster and hit them first. This in turn creates hype and so the marketing machine continues.

I honestly cannot wait to get my hands on one or more when they do release the final version. It may be a Vapor ADV line or a part of the OD1N project. Too early to know, but I bet JR is all over it!

Makes a lot of sense for sure. 

Not too bad looks wise. 

JR- any insight yet on if they're going to try these new materials on a Nexus stick? (Apologies in advance if this was already asked). 

Tried one today. 400$ Canadian no thanks. Warrior has it beat for half the price.

Interestingly half the rack was sold. I think sideline has them with 1x graphics just need to zoom in and match the code.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, chikinpotpie said:

And then they were all on eBay and sideline swap......

This is kind of annoying. Been wanting to just spam these people with offers of $20 or whatever for them. Can't blame them for wanting to make money off of them, this is why I hate limited release stuff.

There are only two sure ways to make a fortune in this world. Investing all of your savings into crypto currency OR buying an ADV and selling it with a 90% mark up (all ADV profits are to go directly into crypto currency investing).

PM me for financial advising.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

On 1/13/2018 at 10:46 PM, start_today said:

"Only 3,000 made," only in p92 pattern.  What is the typical total number of sticks made for a new 1x release, not lower tier options?

Do they tend to make the same number of each pattern, or do they produce more p88s than pm9s? 

Educated guess they probably produced around 40,000 overall for the 1x lite release. Could be way more than that but I'd be shocked if it was less.

And they do not make the same # for each pattern. IIRC P92 is most popular by a bit, then P88, then P28, then its pretty fuzzy between PM9, P14, P92L5, P91A, P02 etc

• Like 1

I weighed a senior 87 flex and it weighed 369g.  I hadn`t officially seen an advertised weight anywhere, but I was hearing that it would be closer to 350-355g. It also should be noted that Bauer tends to be 1/2-1" shorter than most other brands which might drive their weight down 5 or so grams. Still super lite though!

Edited by Top Cheddar

19 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Anyone confirm or deny that warranty replacements for this thing will be ADVs?

According to our grassroots guy from Bauer, yes, they will be ADV's.