Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHIP39

Warranty ice skates question

AB96C37E-90BC-438F-9082-0BAD87DED1AF_zpsI just bought a pair of the original Jetspeed skates. They didn’t have my size in the store so I tried on a ten in the store of the current model. They fit great so I ordered the new ones from another store and bought them. Played my adult league game and turns out they are about a half size too big. My fault should have done more research so after being all sorts of pissed I start to get over it and ready to take pictures to sell them. 

After one adult league game~15 mins of ice time they have this big gash right through the graphics. Wouldn’t normally mind but I want to sell them and having cosmetic damage a outside of some scuffs will make it tough. 

Short version: do I have a chance at getting the skates replaced because of a tiny cut after one skate?

Almost zero chance. That's a cosmetic mark from normal use. That should in no way effect performance and is not a defect.

And yes, there's a half size difference in the sizing between the current and old Jetspeeds. If you're a 10 in the new Jetspeeds then you'd need a 9.5 in the older line. 

Looks like you could super glue that flap back down without too much trouble. It's not something that would fall under warrenty.