Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theinfamoust94

Good place to buy Jerseys

Hey Dudes

I'm currently wanting to find a Brock Boeser All-Star Jersey and have been looking around but haven't found the most reliable looking sites. Only McDavid is on the NHL's shop

Anyone know good sites with good prices and quality?

Doesn't need to be 100% authentic or game worn but not a crazily obvious fake

Thanks boys

Honestly for retail stuff it is just any of the reputable stores, monkey, cool hockey, ice jerseys. I don't really trust them with customization though and don't order those.

I have had Ice Jerseys and Cool Hockey do a few custom NHL jerseys for me and all of them turned out very good. Much better than you would find on NHL shop online.

1 hour ago, chocks86 said:

I have had Ice Jerseys and Cool Hockey do a few custom NHL jerseys for me and all of them turned out very good. Much better than you would find on NHL shop online.

Wait, better than the actual NHL store? How?

One place to NOT by a jersey is Ebay, unless it is from one of the aforementioned stores Ebay portals. If bidding on a jersey on Ebay, you can assume with 99% certainty that the jersey is fake. So bid accordingly.

9 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Wait, better than the actual NHL store? How?

If you order a customized jersey from NHL online shop, most of the time it is heat pressed and not stitched unless you purchase an authentic Addidas. This is pretty much common knowledge. If you are able to specify that you want the customization stitched on a Fanatics or previous Reebok Premier jersey, it is usually a single stitched process of low quality. This has been my experience, your mileage may vary. 

5 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

One place to NOT by a jersey is Ebay, unless it is from one of the aforementioned stores Ebay portals. If bidding on a jersey on Ebay, you can assume with 99% certainty that the jersey is fake. So bid accordingly.

I have learned that to be true from sad experience. I've paid quite a bit to find them to be the same quality as AliExpress.