Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisS8899

17 1X Lace bite ?

Something just doesn’t add up. I can’t for the life of me understand why the Vapor offers you more depth than a Supreme. 

As for the break in. That boot is not softening up anytime soon. Your foot should set back a little more and foams will shape and adjust but the boot itself is ages away from softening up.

Reducing volume by adding a thicker tongue may make your problem worse.

1 hour ago, stick9 said:

Something just doesn’t add up. I can’t for the life of me understand why the Vapor offers you more depth than a Supreme. 

As for the break in. That boot is not softening up anytime soon. Your foot should set back a little more and foams will shape and adjust but the boot itself is ages away from softening up.

Reducing volume by adding a thicker tongue may make your problem worse.

Yeah not sure on the vapor depth , I know of a couple others like this . I fail the pencil test badly in the 1s'. I dunno , but yes agree dont want a tongue thats going to add volume either . Still have my 2015 1x's & dont get any bite even with the skimpy stock tongues . Not sure whats going on myself with the 17's