Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nyrmetros

Reebok hockey skates

I know Reebok is out of the hockey game and everyone tells me that CCM was making their equipment anyway.... But I can't fit CCM skates because of my flat feet, whereas Reebok inline skates fit perfectly. I have old Reebok 4k,5k and 6k inline skates... But they are almost destroyed at this point. I need a 9.5 (wide preferred)... Are they still sold anywhere or am I SOL? 

On 2/24/2018 at 6:52 PM, jmiro said:

SOL.... You could find an ice boot and have a conversion done.  

Forgot to mention that I could not fit Reebok ice hockey boots either... Tried them all. I could only fit reebok inline hockey skates evidently. 

They pop up on ebay from time to time. I picked up some 11k rollers for 50 bucks not too long ago, 9 wides though. Take the chassis off and put a holder on it.

Edited by roadkill34

On 2/26/2018 at 7:29 PM, roadkill34 said:

They pop up on ebay from time to time. I picked up some 11k rollers for 50 bucks not too long ago, 9 wides though. Take the chassis off and put a holder on it.

What's a holder? 

On 3/3/2018 at 7:11 AM, nyrmetros said:

What's a holder? 

Sorry I think I misunderstood what you were saying, I thought you were looking for a boot to make into an ice skate. But if not, then just keep your eyes on ebay, I see Reebok inlines fairly frequently on there. I have a similar issue to you, but with early Mission Proto Boots being the best fit for me, getting harder and harder to find.

On 3/4/2018 at 10:10 PM, roadkill34 said:

Sorry I think I misunderstood what you were saying, I thought you were looking for a boot to make into an ice skate. But if not, then just keep your eyes on ebay, I see Reebok inlines fairly frequently on there. I have a similar issue to you, but with early Mission Proto Boots being the best fit for me, getting harder and harder to find.

Yea I took a look on ebay but found nothing so far. Will keep looking.