Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
theinfamoust94

Where to find CCM Insoles?

Hey guys wondering where to find a pair of CCM insoles in either low or mid in size Large

I have a pair of Super-tacks I'm breaking in and get a terrible blister on the inside arch.. Specifically on the right foot.

As a preface, I've tried super-feet and they don't work for me and one time I tried out Bauer Speed-plates and broke my leg in them.. Too superstitious to wear them again.

If anyone knows I'd appreciate it because it seems like eBay, HockeyMonkey, and Pure Hockey are all getting to the point where they only have the harder to sell sizes left.

Thanks guys

Can't help you with the insoles, but I got a small trick for the blister in the mean time. Just take a strip of duct tape and place it over the skin on the area where the blister forms. At the very least, it will reduce the size and severity of the blister. Best cast, it will prevent the blister from forming. I've even use this for a preexisting blisters in the past. I find it reduces the pain when I skate, and prevents it from getting worse. BUT, oh boy, if you're not careful, taking it off can be painful. 

This shop in Huntsville, Ontario seems to carry them all and will ship to the US. They have an 800 number that you can call if you want to talk to them.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sniper9 said:

Do they sell the new insoles that come on the as1 skates separately? The adjustable arches seem like an excellent idea. 

Those haven't been released yet.  Once they are, I'm sure lots of stores will carry them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goalieman39 said:

Those haven't been released yet.  Once they are, I'm sure lots of stores will carry them.

Do we know who designed the insoles. Is it a ccm thing or did the collab with sidas etc.  Almost looks like a superfeet thing (probably just because they are yellow)

12 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

Do we know who designed the insoles. Is it a ccm thing or did the collab with sidas etc.  Almost looks like a superfeet thing (probably just because they are yellow)

Pretty sure it was in house from what I remember

13 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

The designed them with OrthoMove 

Interesting that they talk about needing a rigid heel for energy transfer. This is the opposite from their custom footbeds that come in low, med or high arch. These come with a cushion on the heel.

1 hour ago, Machine said:

Interesting that they talk about needing a rigid heel for energy transfer. This is the opposite from their custom footbeds that come in low, med or high arch. These come with a cushion on the heel.

Most performance footbeds, like SuperFeet and Bauer SpeedPlates are rigid but allow more surface area contact. I am not sure if having a more rigid insole does truthfully transfer more power through the skate but I know that the Bauer SpeedPlates feel much better to me than anything else. I have very high arches and the weight distribution really helps out. 

Okay, I'm assuming that you've gotten this worked out since it's 2020 when I'm writing this.  In case you haven't, here's your choices.  so the CCM branded versions of these insoles aren't made anymore and the CCM Orthomoves suck in my opinion and that of my foot doctor.  They are second worst only behind the Bauer Speed Plate.  The good news is that you can still get them, but they're branded Currex.  The only difference is that the Currex versions don't have quite as much padding as the CCM version.  You can get them on Amazon.  Good luck.