Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Langkow22

Another help me curve question

Hey guys 

so i have been using crazy ovie, P08, kremlin style curves for the best part of 4 years now.

finally broke my last p08 about 18 months ago so got online and managed to find a load of ccm crazy ovie U+ crazy shocks on eBay from europe and have finally now gone through all of these.

I think its time i finally gave up on chasing these down and go to a more readily available curve.

so heres the question, what current retail curve would be my best bet to being closest to the crazy ovi style curves? P28? P29? or something else, i like ccm sticks so wouldn't mind staying with them. I know whatever i use will be a difference at first and ill have to practice practice practice etc, but i was just wondering what you guys would think(or have experienced) being the easiest to transition too

thanks guys

3 hours ago, Langkow22 said:

Hey guys 

so i have been using crazy ovie, P08, kremlin style curves for the best part of 4 years now.

finally broke my last p08 about 18 months ago so got online and managed to find a load of ccm crazy ovie U+ crazy shocks on eBay from europe and have finally now gone through all of these.

I think its time i finally gave up on chasing these down and go to a more readily available curve.

so heres the question, what current retail curve would be my best bet to being closest to the crazy ovi style curves? P28? P29? or something else, i like ccm sticks so wouldn't mind staying with them. I know whatever i use will be a difference at first and ill have to practice practice practice etc, but i was just wondering what you guys would think(or have experienced) being the easiest to transition too

thanks guys

P28 McDavid in CCM, all the other brands code that pattern with a 28 too except true which calls their varient TC4. You might like the P46 Bergeron too if you can find it.