Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VegasHockey

Does any manufacturer make a senior composite extension greater than 8"? 

Not that I've ever seen. I think at that point I'd be buying a wood stick and doing it myself if I needed something that long. Or going custom, I guess.

3 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Not that I've ever seen. I think at that point I'd be buying a wood stick and doing it myself if I needed something that long. Or going custom, I guess.

Had stick that broke 9" from the end the first time I used it taking a one-time shot. Never had a stick break in this location before. Super weird. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5SAU4kkqrsN9zMxD3

Howdy,

1 hour ago, Nicholas G said:

Had stick that broke 9" from the end the first time I used it taking a one-time shot. Never had a stick break in this location before. Super weird. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5SAU4kkqrsN9zMxD3

Weird... I broke my AK27SL just a little bit under that area just the other day!

I just assumed that I smacked it into a bar or something in the game before when my ambition chasing a rebound exceeded my talent and I ended up in the back of the opposing net.  I saw a weird spot on the stick after that and it broke in that area a game later.

Mark

On 3/7/2018 at 2:09 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Oh sorry, I had actually read that as an extension FOR a composite (meaning a wood extension would be okay). Sorry about that. 

Maybe cut the shaft of a broken stick, and use a wood stick shaved down and some regular hot glue as an insert to connect the two pieces.