Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roadkill34

Skate that fits like a Flexlite

So i am getting back into the game after years out, the skate I have fit best into over the years is the Nike Flexlite 12/18, I have a pair of 18's that are on their last legs, is there anything out there with a similar last/fit?

Someone might have a specific answer to your question, but I'll offer this...

go and try on everything in the current market.  Something now might actually  fit better than "what fit best" back then. skates have really changed in the last few years.  Not only in their fit profiles, but in materials and moldability.  

11 hours ago, roadkill34 said:

So i am getting back into the game after years out, the skate I have fit best into over the years is the Nike Flexlite 12/18, I have a pair of 18's that are on their last legs, is there anything out there with a similar last/fit?

The Flexlite became (or morphed into) the Nexus line. That might be a good starting point. I don't believe there is another skate as wide or as deep as the Nexus.

The closest was the Nexus 800 on the original Nexus line.  Since then, they've strayed from that Flexlite fit...but probably will be closest to what you're looking for.

My Flexlites were my favorite skate also.  I've found that the recent Supreme line actually feels pretty close to them, with a little less volume.