Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CigarScott

Superfeet Green

Has anyone used Superfeet Green with skates?  Apparently they're for people who supinate and I need something to increase comfort. It seems like the other Superfeet and CCM inserts are either for people with "normal" feet or pronate...

3 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

Green most likely won't fit in a skate.

I think the only ones that do are yellow and black.

I fit the Greens into my old Tacks skates, but I don't think they really helped the fit.

Are the Green's cushier?

The way I understand is the Carbon Pro and the Yellow are for hockey skates. The regular Carbon are similar without any heel lift?

The green are fairly thick and the base is really wide. If you can wedge them into your skates they will raise your heel quite a bit and take away a fair amount of the volume in your skate.

In a desperate attempt to help out one of my daughter's teammates we picked up some greens and shoved them into a pair of Graf 535's. They served the immediate purpose but weren't an ideal solution. She skated on them for probably 10-12 practices before we finally got to a place that had other options and replaced the greens with carbons; she has been happy ever since. The greens are definitely thicker / cushier than the carbons, and she reported a satisfactory heel lock, and reduced (not eliminated) arch pain. I wouldn't classify her  as a strong skater and she reports the carbons are worlds better than greens for hockey skates,  with a better heel lock and no arch pain.