Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Mimizk

Easton stick has been alive?

Easton was bought by Bauer. Soon after Bauer went bankrupt.
There are few players in NHL who have still been using Easton stick. Has Easton been still providing their custom order sticks?

I've ordered custom Easton sticks 3 times. All sticks were Elliptical Tapered stick. I really love them.

cCLuETi.jpg ZmJ5YVn.jpg

If it's possible, I want to order my stick to Easton again.
Has Easton completely gone? Or is there any shop or connection who can receive an order?

If you know that, I really want to know.

So... few NHLers who have been still using Easton sticks for example Phil Kessel, their sticks are just their own stock which ordered before Easton gone?

Yes, I thought the same thing for this topic.
I think Bauer still making Easton stick at least for pro. But I don't have any connection who can receive my order.

All my 3 times orderi was through my local shop.
But after Easton was bought by Bauer, Easton's distributor also changed to the same distributor as Bauer's. Easton's distributor lost their right to sell Easton's products. Bauer's distributor of my area don't receive custom order from no-pro. So the local shop have not been able to receive custom stick order of Easton.

If my thought: Bauer still making Easton stick for limited person is correct, I've been finding some shops or personal connection who can receive an order of Easton custom stick...

Highly doubtful you'll be able to get it done.  As stated, they're still making sticks for NHL players. But, you're not a NHL player, so that option is not available for you.

JR Boucicant,

they're still making sticks for NHL players

I think so too.

you're not a NHL player

Of course yes.

> so that option is not available for you

Why can you say such thing by your own judge? Are you Easton?

• Facepalm 4

that's a statement I wouldn't question. it's not uncommon for brands to have pro only options, just like why it's next to impossible to get custom Bauers unless you're pro.

JR knows what he's talking about.

12 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

Highly doubtful you'll be able to get it done.  As stated, they're still making sticks for NHL players. But, you're not a NHL player, so that option is not available for you.

If an NHL player orders an Easton stick, is it dressed as a GX or a Bauer stick?

20 hours ago, CaptainFranchise said:

If an NHL player orders an Easton stick, is it dressed as a GX or a Bauer stick?

There have been photos floating around of Bauer sticks with “GX” and “HTX” on the name bar build code.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:27 PM, chippa13 said:

He can say it because it is fact and he knows a thing or two about that stuff. Language barrier or not, your questioning is disrespectful.

Exactly.  And he doubts the answer b/c it didn't come directly from Easton.  Why bother asking us at all then?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neo5370 said:

Exactly.  And he doubts the answer b/c it didn't come directly from Easton.  Why bother asking us at all then?  

He can wait for an answer from Easton but he'll be waiting for a long time

• Like 2