Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

TRUE A6.0 SBP (2018) - iammerson

First off thank you to JR and True for the opportunity.

Time frame of use: One game.

Sticks that I have been using: I have been stocking up on the last of the Easton CX sticks.

General Intro: I have been an Easton guy for most of my playing career. I was lucky enough to have a opportunity on this forum last year to try out the Warrior QRL. I did love that stick but am a player of habit and went back to Easton after my QRL broke.

Weight/Balance/Feel: The stick did felt about the same weight wise as the Easton I have been using lately. As far as balance it did feel a little top heavy. The overall feel of the stick was very nice. Only took a warm up and a couple of shifts to get use to it.

Shooting/Passing/Feel: Didn't have many opportunities to take shots with the stick but I like the performance with the limited sample size I had. The puck handling felt great. The stick was very responsive and my passing was on point.

Durability: Only played one game so we will see. Nothing more than a little cosmetic damage to this point.

UPDATE****

Apologize for the delay in response. Have been dealing with a nagging injury and have not had the opportunity for much ice time.

i have to say though after 12-15 games this stick really lives up to the anticipation. The response and durability of this stick is very impressive. I think it is also important to not that after the last dozen games the stick still feels like new outside of some cosmetic marks.

Look forward to many more games with this stick!