Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khard

Jersey Arms (Fitting)

Hey all, so after playing with old one piece Reebok pads my wife let me spend some $$$ on some Tacks.  I'm 6'1" 195/200 lbs and wear large shoulder pads (large in my Reeboks as well) and went for x-large in the tacks elbow pads just because they don't feel as tight and restrictive as the large.  I tried on a local company, Tron, jerseys and when trying on the large jersey the body was fine but the forearms were a no go.  Tried their x-large and arms were passable but body was way to wide.  Is there any practice jerseys, or decently priced jerseys, that are out there that have wider forearms in general?  I would prefer to stick to large jerseys, thanks for the feedback. 

Both the Bauer and ccm practice jerseys are pretty good. The ccm ones have a bit more room in the arms I think. It’s best to just try on as many as you can.   I have both small and XL jerseys I use. Both almost fit the same all depends on brand. 

Tron jerseys have a super narrow fit in the arms from what I've seen, especially the ones that are styled after the Reebok ones, it's like they'd sew on youth large arms on their adult large jerseys.

5 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Tron jerseys have a super narrow fit in the arms from what I've seen, especially the ones that are styled after the Reebok ones, it's like they'd sew on youth large arms on their adult large jerseys.

They really do feel that way!.  I had a Reebok edge jersey but arms felt narrow as well, but it was better than the Trons.

1 hour ago, SILVER82 said:

Both the Bauer and ccm practice jerseys are pretty good. The ccm ones have a bit more room in the arms I think. It’s best to just try on as many as you can.   I have both small and XL jerseys I use. Both almost fit the same all depends on brand. 

Thanks for the info, I think I might have to try a CCM if they are a little roomier than the Bauers

I have a 58 goalie cut Reebok Edge i picked up from the CT Whale sale, might be an option for you if like me you find player jersey sleeves a bit tight.