Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bar down

Bauer stick bracket (March madness)

Bauer is running a series of polls all month on Instagram. Voting on a bracket they made up of various sticks. It disappoints me classics like the xxx and one95  have gotten no support. Has anyone else seen this on Instagram?

Do you honestly think they’d let the XXX Lite beat the ADV? Come on now. 

Also funny that the 2N “won” the Nexus bracket when no one has used it other than Toews (assuming he’s not running a repaint) for about a week. 

Lame marketing, nothing more. 

33 minutes ago, Cavs019 said:

Also funny that the 2N “won” the Nexus bracket when no one has used it other than Toews (assuming he’s not running a repaint) for about a week. 

Yup. All the new stuff winning and by a large margin was a dead giveaway.

36 minutes ago, Cavs019 said:

Think Pasternak is using it as well.

when the vapor xx lost first round I lost all faith, I kept watching and like you guys said the only thing that is winning is the newest stick of the two it's pointless just made an ad for the ADV and the Nexus 2N Pro instead of swindling everyone who wanted to see the actual results

5 minutes ago, GoalForFun said:

Bauer's Instagram is all marketing towards kids and of course kids will think the newest stuff looks the best.

Incorrect, the Nexus 1000 looks the best.

Source: I'm 16.

One thing that bugged me about that bracket was they added the One95, but didn't add the original TotalOne.. I mean Kane is still using it how is it not worthy of the bracket but the sticks made to look like a football field are.. If were to make our own bracket, can that be added?

1 hour ago, GoalForFun said:

It’s ADV v 2N Pro

BIG SURPRISE.

I'm certain all my round 1 votes ended up going to the losing stick

8 minutes ago, Davideo said:

As someone who doesn't follow Bauer models, did any older/cheaper sticks "beat" a newer/more expensive stick?

Give you three guesses...