Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CigarScott

Jersey for tall people

Hello all,

I'm currently wearing some practice jerseys that are about 34" long which is too short for me and it keeps bunching up in my kidney pads which is driving me nuts. Is anyone aware of anyone that makes longer jerseys, perhaps ones that are 38" or longer? I haven't really seen anything past about 34-35", even in goalie cuts. If anyone has any leads on longer jerseys for a tall ogre, I'm all ears.

In all seriousness, maybe contacting some custom jersey makers would be a good idea - Ace and companies like that with no minimum.  They may be able to make you a custom set at a longer length.  

You can just buy a size or two larger than you have now, and have them taken in a bit in the sides and arms so you're not swimming in it.

1 hour ago, DRR said:

You can just buy a size or two larger than you have now, and have them taken in a bit in the sides and arms so you're not swimming in it.

I already buy the goalie cut jerseys which are the biggest width and length wise...