Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
hkygoalie

Tavares Curve P45 alternative

5 hours ago, chippa13 said:

On what stick/blade did you try the Iginla. It was really flattened out on the Mako OPS and replacement blades. In my opinion, the best Iginlas showed up in the first few iterations of the Synthesis blades and on the Stealth line of sticks.

oooh its been soo long I can't remember. 

The p38 and p45 should both be eligible curves for the quasi-custom program from CCM that adam14 mentioned. As far as standard retail, it looks like CCM is leaning more towards making them a "booking only" option on a few models (meaning if they aren't popular enough, it isn't a sure thing they even get produced at all). I would hazard a guess and say most retailers will have the "custom" option priced at around $150-$175/stick (if you can find one that is going to do it at all).

20 hours ago, EvilPepe said:

The p38 and p45 should both be eligible curves for the quasi-custom program from CCM that adam14 mentioned. As far as standard retail, it looks like CCM is leaning more towards making them a "booking only" option on a few models (meaning if they aren't popular enough, it isn't a sure thing they even get produced at all). I would hazard a guess and say most retailers will have the "custom" option priced at around $150-$175/stick (if you can find one that is going to do it at all).

I may have to go that route. I just need to pick up a P45 one last time to reconfirm to myself that's the blade i want to play with.