Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CigarScott

Boot Stretching in the Southern US

I need to widen out my 12 EE skates and my LHS (rink pro shop) doesn't have a boot stretcher nor does the main LHS in Atlanta. Does anyone know if either Hockey World in Nashville or any of the rink pro shops in Atlanta have the ability to stretch boots?

8 hours ago, CigarScott said:

I need to widen out my 12 EE skates and my LHS (rink pro shop) doesn't have a boot stretcher nor does the main LHS in Atlanta. Does anyone know if either Hockey World in Nashville or any of the rink pro shops in Atlanta have the ability to stretch boots?

If you can't find anywhere, do it yourself. It isn't hard, you need around $20 of materials and time. Here is the post where I share what I have done and how it works. Any questions just pm me.

7 hours ago, EvilPepe said:

Check out North Georgia Hockey in Roswell - I'd be surprised if they didn't have a stretcher.

They don't; I've been there twice and they even though their website says they have one, they essentially said they couldn't cost justify owning one for the amount of requests they get for stretching.

23 hours ago, CigarScott said:

Scott, our pro shop here at the Iceplex in Huntsville stretched one of mine for me.  I think he charges $20 a boot.  You just have to leave them with him overnight. Their phone is (256) 880-7860.  Mike is the owner and the best guy to talk to there, sometimes they have a kid or two working that don't really know much.