Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Siponarius

CCM Authentic/On Ice Jersey

Our fire department hockey team uses a few different jerseys: a different couple sublimated jerseys, and a Reebok Edge Jersey (although to be honest, I’m fairly certain we were sold Premiers or knockoffs). 

Recently Inwas gifted a Manitoba Moose CCM Authentic, and wearing it out during playoffs, a few of the guys tried it on and liked the weight a breath ability. 

As the AHL (and I assume other leagues like WHL, OHL etc) use CCM, is there any where to look into blank CCMs to set up for our threads next year, shy of buying 300$ CAD jerseys and removing the logos?

I do have a number of stock AKs. They are great, but last time I went through the process of customizing it, shot the price up quite a bit. And seem a bit heavier, but that could just be the particular line I’ve worn. 

Ill look into them again