Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chocks86

2nd Annual Dallas Strong Police vs Fire Hockey Game

***Unfortunately, while I type this post the Dallas Police Department is on the road to recovering from another incident where my fellow officers where shot and gravely wounded while in performance of their duties.***

For you MSH members that are local to Dallas / Fort Worth and want to spend a summer evening watching some hockey, the 2nd Annual Dallas Strong Hockey Game between the Dallas Police Department and Dallas Fire Department is quickly approaching. It will take place at Nytex Sports Center in North Richland Hills on July 8th at 4pm. Tickets can be purchased online now, throughhttps://dallaspolicehockey.com/dallas-strong-hockey-game and tickets will also be sold at the door. The beneficiaries for this game are a fellow Dallas Police Hockey teammate of mine, Paul Bradley, and another fellow Dallas Police officer Joey Arvizu. The two injured officers today will also likely be added to the beneficiary list in a little while. Please come out and support the First Responders of the City of Dallas, would really like to sell out and fill Nytex Sports Center up to the max. It is sure to be a good night for all and a fun night of the game we all love. Thank you.

rhVwdey.png

Veoc7cW.png

Cjm1Z6X.png

Edited by chocks86
  • Like 1