Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Vegas vs San Jose

Vegas vs San Jose  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. San Jose Sharks (P3)

Thursday, April 26, 10pm: Sharks @ Golden Knights | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVA Sports

Saturday, April 28, 8pm: Sharks @ Golden Knights | NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports

Monday, April 30, 10pm: Golden Knights @ Sharks | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Wednesday, May 2, 10pm: Golden Knights @ Sharks | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Friday, May 4, 10pm: Sharks @ Golden Knights | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Sunday, May 6, TBD: Golden Knights @ Sharks | TBD

*Tuesday, May 8, TBD: Sharks @ Golden Knights | TBD

This Vegas team just won't go away. I was expecting their defense to wilt but they spend so little time in ther zone and when they have Fleury has bailed them out.

47 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

I think WPG would be the tougher matchup. That being said, VGK just plays good, sound hockey. Its really impressive. 

I think so, too. I feel like NSH is lucky to even have two wins in their series. 

I kind of want Vegas to go all the way, just because it's a pretty damn crazy story. 

The VGK are just tenacious! When they stick to their game plan they take every inch of space away and transition fast. I think the coaches have found that rare balance for lines. Every line buys into the program, knows their responsibilities and plays every shift hard. The lines haven't changed much from the start of the season and they roll all four. This lets the top lines get that extra break instead of having to jump out every 3rd shift.  

What I love about the Vegas team is that they are built with the Moneyball mindset. Each player was picked to do one thing, and they are doing their jobs right. Add in the fact that everybody has bought in on the team and they are a very well oiled machine.