Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
CigarScott

Insoles for 12 EE Nexus skates

I need to get something more comfortable and can withstand my weight than the stock insoles that came in my N7000 skates. I'm in a 12 EE Nexus skate with plans to get them stretched next month to widen them more as I typically wear a shoe with a 6E width. I've looked at Superfeet's site and can't figure out if their sizing is based on shoe size or skate size nor if they accomidate multiple types of widths. Does anyone know of any insoles that will work in extra wide skates?

On 5/2/2018 at 1:31 PM, CigarScott said:

I need to get something more comfortable and can withstand my weight than the stock insoles that came in my N7000 skates. I'm in a 12 EE Nexus skate with plans to get them stretched next month to widen them more as I typically wear a shoe with a 6E width. I've looked at Superfeet's site and can't figure out if their sizing is based on shoe size or skate size nor if they accomidate multiple types of widths. Does anyone know of any insoles that will work in extra wide skates?

Super Feet has numbered sizes listed on the box but disregard those.  Super Feet should be fit according to your heel size. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:43 AM, jlt73 said:

I'm loving the ccm insoles.  I have nexus skates in EE as well.

Try to see if you can find these.  The currex insoles that CCM made were made specifically for wider skates (originally made for the RBZ skates which were ridiculously wide).  Most places will probably be discounting them now or soon because CCM has different ones coming out made by Orthomove that are more like superfeet.  The CCM ones are nice because they are more suggestive of how your foot should be sitting, as opposed to corrective like the superfeet are.  

Edit: I was wearing an 11 EE CCM Tacks with these insoles and they were not a problem.

Edited by goalieman39
Added Info