Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
IPv6Freely

Winnipeg vs Vegas

Winnipeg vs Vegas  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Date Teams Time Networks
GAME 1
Sat, May 12
VGK @ WPG 7:00 PM ET NBC, CBC, TVAS
GAME 2
Mon, May 14
VGK @ WPG 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
GAME 3
Wed, May 16
WPG @ VGK 9:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
GAME 4
Fri, May 18
WPG @ VGK 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN1, TVAS
GAME 5
Sun, May 20
VGK @ WPG 3:00 PM ET NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS
GAME 6
Tue, May 22
WPG @ VGK 9:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN1, TVAS
GAME 7
Thu, May 24
VGK @ WPG 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN1, TVAS

I can't decide who I want to win this series, but I have a hard time betting against either of these teams. I'm going with Vegas in 7 just because they've proven time and time again this entire season that you can't look past them.

Read my past posts, I've always been a fan of the team, just don't care for the owner or the name. Go figure, someone can like the team even if they don't like everything about it. 

• Like 1

"As for me, I might go to a game every now and then, especially if they are playing a team I want to see. I doubt you’ll see me in any of their stuff for a while. After this naming fiasco, they need to do something to earn my support instead of assuming I’ll support them since I live here. I’ll keep supporting the Red Wings like I have done for the last 40+ years."

I guess you meant to finish this post off with "jk".

Nope, I have gone to a game every now and then (my brother has season tickets) and I have a total of 1 shirt given to me as a present. After the naming fiasco they did do something to earn my support, mainly helped the city in a really bad time after the October 1 shooting (I was at that game and drove through the shooting zone about a half hour before it started). I have supported the team and will keep supporting them but I'll also support the Red Wings like I have for the last 40+ years. I'm not a fair weather fan who only supports a team because the are winning. And believe it or not, some people are capable of supporting more than one team. I like the GN's for the west games and RW for the east. When they played against each other I supported the Wings.

If I had meant to finish the post off with "jk" I would have included it.