Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Amazinmets73

Intermediate stick length

I'm in the market for intermediate sticks in order to experiment with a lower flex. I currently use an array of senior sticks that measure anywhere from 61" to 62.5"; measurements are from the base of the toe to the end of the shaft leaning against a wall. I'm aware that there can be considerable variation in stick length between manufacturers. Which (if any) intermediate stick models will be of appropriate length?

Most intermediate sticks are around 57" from the heel of the blade to the butt end. So if you're measuring from the toe of the senior sticks the intermediates will be very close. At least close enough for you to use a plug and not have it matter. 

For example, I have an old Warrior Diablo intermediate 55 flex. Uncut, from toe to buttend, it measures around 64.5" when I lean it up against the wall. 

If you check out the product catalogues here on this site or anywhere else you can find them, they'll tell you what the exact heights are from heel to buttend. 

Edited by puckpilot

Howdy,

True intermediate 65/68 flex sticks seem to be a little longer than average.  Certainly they were longer than the Warrior 70 flex intermediates I was using before those.

The 58 flex Trues are shorter though.

Mark

Edited by marka