Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
ViperRy

Difference between itech FX50 and FX50S shield?

Hey, bringing up some old equipment, but does anyone know the difference between the itech FX50 and FX50S hybrid shields? The only difference I can see in pictures is that one is labeled FX50 and the other is labeled FX50S on the side clips.

They came in 2 sizes I believe. One was the "standard", and the other was the "small". Can someone confirm the S on the side is for the "small"?

Edited by ViperRy

Yes, the FX-50 came in two sizes, standard and small. I don't know about product numbers though. I have the standard size FX-50 and it says FX-50 on the side clip, no extra "S".

Mine is a standard and there's no "S".

I have a couple because I hoard them. Best hybrid mask ever. Let me know if you want it measured or anything.

• Like 1

Thanks qmechanic / DRR! This settles it, the S has to be the designation for small.

DRR, I agree.. I got one in today. I may have to get another to hoard haha.

qmechanic: I actually read one of your review posts on the FX50 on here from 2007!

Edited by ViperRy

18 hours ago, ViperRy said:

Thanks qmechanic / DRR! This settles it, the S has to be the designation for small.

DRR, I agree.. I got one in today. I may have to get another to hoard haha.

qmechanic: I actually read one of your review posts on the FX50 on here from 2007!

I'm starting to hoard replacement visors also. Thankfully Bauer still makes the HDO Deluxe Visor, which takes the same replacement lenses.