Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
swede

Flite hockey skates??

Just now, Monty22 said:

I 've used a couple of their bags, and they were/are great. 

You just confirmed  that I need to try one of these bags, then!

2 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Maybe it's different in Europe. 

Haha... 

it might be... All euro spec hockey sticks have better quality control since we cant warranty sticks like you can.

Sure Ls2 runners arent as good as step or massive or tydan but they does the job as a spare runners in case you brake one of your precious step runners during game. 

I have 3 different pairs of massive runners for different ice conditions. And 3 pairs of Ls2 runners with same profile etc as the massive runners, cuz i rather play a period with Ls2’s than not playing at all...

• Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, swede said:

Haha... 

it might be... All euro spec hockey sticks have better quality control since we cant warranty sticks like you can.

Sure Ls2 runners arent as good as step or massive or tydan but they does the job as a spare runners in case you brake one of your precious step runners during game. 

I have 3 different pairs of massive runners for different ice conditions. And 3 pairs of Ls2 runners with same profile etc as the massive runners, cuz i rather play a period with Ls2’s than not playing at all...

Well of course you'd rather have the LS2 than not playing at all. It is like saying you'd rather have a temporary spare tire rather than being stranded. Both are true but you wouldn't go to the temporary spare tire if you had the option to use the much better non-temporary tires. Same with LS2, crappy steel but better than nothing.

• Like 2