Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

That they should have just gone with the original “mighty ducks” eggplants, either for their alternate, or full time home and away. 

As an aside, their current black orange and gold scheme is atrocious.

Edited by Cavs019
  • Like 3

I thought that jersey was amazing and instantly wanted one... then I saw a picture when I wasn't in the sun and saw it was black... WHY!

• Like 1

But that new collar is atrocious. They need the extra tall collar, otherwise the Space Invaders binding is way too small.

apr-1997-defenseman-oleg-tverdovsky-of-t

Edited by flip12
demonstration
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

I always liked these, mostly just because of how wonky they are. I'm happy to see it back. 

636652968289797781--L1-7439.jpg?quality=

I worked for The Coyotes when they wore this Jersey. Being a Kings Fan I really didn't understand the concept of the look until I moved to Scottsdale. It fits the area and was a really nice uni. I wish I still had my Coyote gloves and I had an awesome Sand Color Center Ice Practice Jersey and just about every other color. Glad to see these back.

• Like 2

I agree, it definitely embodies Arizona. I think the logo is actually what most people complained about but I actually think it’s cool. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, flip12 said:

But that new collar is atrocious. They need the extra tall collar, otherwise the Space Invaders binding is way too small.

apr-1997-defenseman-oleg-tverdovsky-of-t

Cooper gloves and Micron Mega skates......I wish that was the new gear we were talking about! 😛

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boo10 said:

Cooper gloves and Micron Mega skates......I wish that was the new gear we were talking about! 😛

Oleg had great style! Those Cooper gloves along with the wide stripe CCMs from the 90s looked so sharp, not plasticky like today’s gloves.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 1:03 AM, flip12 said:

Oleg had great style! Those Cooper gloves along with the wide stripe CCMs from the 90s looked so sharp, not plasticky like today’s gloves.

Seriously, that design has stood the test of time.  I wish i still had my Cooper SC Pros.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2018 at 3:48 PM, flip12 said:

Any photos of this new CCMed Aleks?

tough to see since i'm trying to take a screenshot from his instagram video, but here it is

419jX6a.jpg hWmbLg5.jpg

Edited by XS222
finally figured out the right way to post picture
  • Like 1

Wow, Dylan Larkin making the switch to Warrior? He started using a QR Edge about 3/4 through last season when it seemed like he was on a cold streak but it looks like he's going for it now. 

cHSDe9l.jpg

Edited by XS222
finally figured out the right way to post picture
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, XS222 said:

Wow, Dylan Larkin making the switch to Warrior? He started using a QR Edge about 3/4 through last season when it seemed like he was on a cold streak but it looks like he's going for it now. 

cHSDe9l.jpg

Interesting to see if it caries into the season. Makes sense if he likes the stuff as warrior is local 

On 8/28/2018 at 4:48 PM, MCornell said:

Anyone know anything about CCM’s new Jetspeed/FT1. Appears Boeser wearing it in DaBeauty League on instagram. Looks sort of like the 70k but with red accents. 

https://imgur.com/a/XyV9IGJ

can delete post if it’s not allowed yet. 

Another look.  https://www.gettyimages.com/license/1025260450