Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Also noticed last night that Ryan Spooner's Verbero gloves are now unbranded (well, minus the V on the thumb), I'm guessing Verbero didn't pay to have their stuff in the league this year?

ryan-spooner-of-the-new-york-rangers-ska

• Like 2

13 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Also noticed last night that Ryan Spooner's Verbero gloves are now unbranded (well, minus the V on the thumb), I'm guessing Verbero didn't pay to have their stuff in the league this year?

correct. 

On 10/7/2018 at 8:02 AM, xstartxtodayx said:

Cam Atkinson is still listed on Verbero's site as one of their athletes but he's back to wearing Bauer gloves thus far this season.

11 minutes ago, OzziesDad said:

Is it true that Tron owns the Verbero name now? 

Yes, the same company that owns Tron owns Verbero. That happened earlier this year. They also seem to be clearing out most of the old Verbero products during their different sales and don't seem to be replenishing stock. I don't know if this means they just bought the leftover product and aren't producing anything new or if they'll produce some new and existing products in the future. 

4 minutes ago, althoma1 said:

Yes, the same company that owns Tron owns Verbero. That happened earlier this year. They also seem to be clearing out most of the old Verbero products during their different sales and don't seem to be replenishing stock. I don't know if this means they just bought the leftover product and aren't producing anything new or if they'll produce some new and existing products in the future. 

Thank you for the answer.

Guess I should get a pair of those Farrell designed Verbero shoulder pads before they are extinct. 

STX is selling direct to consumers... so why not throw a couple of these on their website? Pretty sure the Whalers ones would sell out pretty fast.

• Like 1