Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vet88

Custom Skateworks Ultrastop blockers

Is this something that could be added to the outside of a True toecap? How permanent is the hold?

I’m wondering if this would let me swap my cowlings for some vertexx edge holders. 

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

We will be offering Ultrastop services in the near future through the MSH Pro Shop.

Maybe a combined services to go with a vertexx swap? 🙂

13 minutes ago, johns25 said:

A local shop is now offering this product and I'm considering it. Anyone have any experience with them yet?

I have done 10+ mail order sets and several dozen for local skaters. It's very light, when done properly it. Comes out awesome. Typically it drops shot impact about 10 to 15% 

3 hours ago, The Sharp Shack said:

I have done 10+ mail order sets and several dozen for local skaters. It's very light, when done properly it. Comes out awesome. Typically it drops shot impact about 10 to 15% 

Have some pics? 

5 hours ago, The Sharp Shack said:

Curious, how do you  quantify this reduction?