Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
XUHockey21

Verbero Cypress skates

I'm seeing that Verbero is offering 50% off their entire site, including skates. I haven't seen any reviews on the Cypress inline skates. From the looks of the specs, they look great. Does anyone have any info on performance? 

Edited by XUHockey21

On 7/20/2018 at 5:39 PM, XUHockey21 said:

I'm seeing that Verbero is offering 50% off their entire site, including skates. I haven't seen any reviews on the Cypress inline skates. From the looks of the specs, they look great. Does anyone have any info on performance? 

Did you end up buying the Verbero's? What do you think of them?

On 9/25/2018 at 12:10 PM, XUHockey21 said:

I didn't. Maybe if they offer it again around Christmas/new year's. I love the look, but can't find any feedback on them anywhere.

FYI - the Cypress Pro+ ice skate is down to $200 today and the Pro ice skate is $150 if you use the code VIS50 on Hockeytron.com. They're advertising it as a 50% off sale, but the skates were already dropped down to $399 and $299 respectively, which I believe is already 50% off of their original price. So it's really 75% off the original prices. Unfortunately, the code doesn't seem to work in the Cypress inline skates, but it's a good deal for the ice versions. 

I believe it's a one day sale only; I just received the Hockeytron email promoting the offer a few minutes ago and it says it expires Oct 4th (I don't know if that means it's good until the end of Oct 4th or is only good through today and expires when the clock strikes midnight; it's promoted as a daily special so I'd lean toward the later). 

Edited by althoma1